FS Protection for Mac build 15818 released
FS Protection for Mac build 15181 released
We are pleased to announce a new release of the FS Protection for Mac. This update is now available for download from My FS Protection, and is being delivered automatically to existing installations starting this morning.
- Web site exception now works the same way as in Windows
- "www" will be stripped to from addresses added to the list
- Exceptions include sub domains of an existing web site or domain
- Improved localization
- Improved uninstallation of Chrome extension
- Bug fixes
- This version can preserve web site exceptions from build 15718 and earlier. If upgrading from build 15758, web site exceptions created with earlier builds will not be preserved.
- If your Safari history contains a web site blocked by the product, navigating to web sites which starts with the same letters may be prevented
- Workaround: remove the affected web site from history, or add the web site to the Web site exceptions list
If you experience any issues, please run the "Support Tool" in the Applications -> "fs protection" folder and submit a bug report with the file created to allow us to investigate the issue. For issues related to Browsing protection and Parental control, remember to include any URLs that reproduce the problem in your bug report. You may also submit false positives and uncategorized web pages directly to F-Secure Labs using https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-a-sample#sample-url
As always, we welcome any feedback via the community pages, and reports of any issues found via https://beta.f-secure.com
FS Protection Mac team 🕶
This discussion has been closed.