FS Protection PC Release 156
Note: Releases 154 and 155 were skipped. Previous beta release was 153.
This release contains following applications:
- Common Component Framework 2.56 build 255
- Antivirus 14.156 build 100
- Browsing protection 2.156 build 3724
- Antivirus main UI has now spinning animation when antivirus is in "protected" state.
- Dialogs don't retain positions after minimizing and restoring (CTS-97095)
- "Restart" button text truncation in multiple languages (CTS-97011)
- Tray icon may disappear on other user logoff (CTS-97176)
- Broken main status icon (CTS-97229)
- SAFE_BUG-00985 Typo in scanning dialog: Schreibfehler in Scanoberfläche (CTS-96988)
- Compsec main gui shows wrong check for update status (CTS-97244)
- Unable to trigger folder scan (CTS-97182)
- Not able to trigger system scan (CTS-97183)
- Item not found in quarantine (CTS-97160)
- Able to scan when license expired (CTS-97114)
- SAFE_BUG-01014: Two points about "on-access-scan-prompt" window (CTS-97109)
- Action missing in scanning report on cancel (CTS-96992)
- Fshoster32.exe crash (CTS-96903)
- QT5.4.2 warning (CTS-96459)
- Truncation in russian Browsing protection Settings (CTS-97164)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.