Portal unavailable?

I purchased online directly from F-Secure site the F-Secure Safe - 5 licenses on 2 year contract and after payment accessed the My F-Secure for downloads as instructed in the email received after purchasing. Ever since the purchase the portal view has shown me that the portal is unavailable (and please try later), I have zero licences to use. Well, it's been 4 days already - searched forums, posted service request for support (4 days ago), tried chatting with the support about hundred times - no one answered and it only seems like the entire F-Secure Safe is a big scam to take you money

Very very unsatisfied. my f-secure.png

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    https://mysafe.f-secure.com/login seems to be working for me, here in the UK.
  • Garwa
    Garwa Posts: 3 Observer

Just got answer from support after contacting directly few F-Secure managers that my account seems to be corrupted or the link between online order system and the Portal on my case seems broken. 
    Nice information, but issue still exists and now 5 days has passed.

• HHI
    HHI Posts: 1 New Member

Same problem here, no answer from F-Secure whatsoever.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Garwa, is everything working fine with your F-Secure SAFE portal now?

Hi @HHI, I have highlighted your post to our Support team for this to be taken care of. One of our support person will look into it and get back to you soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info