I dont have any code !!!

I paid 40 euro and thay dont give me any respnse !!!!!!?

Comments

2931 Posts: 2 New Member

Same for me. I bought a new soft from F-secure to eliminate viruses and protect my PC. When I tried to mount it in my PC, so after about 45 min I was asked code. I notice that in my soft CD and in it's packning was any code given! You can suppose how I felt it all....

My mail address: [email protected]

EDIT: Masked email address

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @northwolf2011,

May I know how you got the F-Secure program and which program was purchased? Was it purchased directly from F-Secure?

Hi @2931,

Please provide us the name of the F-Secure program purchased and was it directly purchased from F-Secure? If yes, did you get any email about your order number and code?

2931 Posts: 2 New Member

Thank you for the feedback! I found the code in the end. At first, I did not see very small print "The Code is behind this cover".

• ypixie
    ypixie Posts: 1 New Member

Hi.  I have just upgraded via virgin media/fsecure at a discounted price.  I had an email to upgrade after I had paid, nothing about a code on the email.  I upgraded and now it still says that my protection runs out in February.  any ideas.  I will have proof on my bank statmeent that he upgrade has been paid.  Am I missing something somewhere on the email

?

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @ypixie,

I have moved this post to the Security board.

Regarding your post, I would recommend opening a support request with us as it might need your account information/renewal details to check further.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info