Issues with Freedome subscriptions
- I subscribed a year ago for 12 months of Freedome for android on the Google Play Store
- then subscribed for a 3-devices license that I use on only 2 PCs 10 months ago
I just cancelled my Play Sore subscription which is redundant. Now I wanted to do an early renewal of my 3-devices subscription so that I use it on all my 3 devices.
- I clicked on the "subscribe now" button of the freedome app on my PC (with subscription ACTIVE and 67 days remaining)
- I subscribed for a license renewal for 3 devices at renewal rate
- I tried to enter the code in "Have a code?" for adding up 365d of subscription
=> Got the error "The code is not valid for this device"
So my questions are :
- how do I get my renewal code to add up 365 days to my existing subscription?
- how do I manage the devices I want my subscription to work on? (1: my PC, 2: my friends PC which currently has issues with Freedome that I need to investigate - he had to reinstall but still not working, 3: my android phone which is still on the Play Store subscription for a few days)
Thanks for your help!
- 2 PCs on Win10
- 1 Android on 6.0
📢F-Secure Quiz Challenge📢
Join our online quiz session on June 15th, 2023, at 11:00 AM EEST and stand a chance to win prizes.