Counters for "Harmful sites blocked" and "Tracking attempts blocked" not incrementing

macalba
macalba Posts: 3 Observer

I'm running Freedome for Mac version 1.0.2352.0, Retina MacBook Pro, OS X 10.11.2. Freedome subscription is 'Active'.

While the counter for "Traffic Protected" successfully increments, neither of the counters for "Harmful sites blocked" and "Tracking attempts blocked" have incremented for some months now.  Freedome reports that I have 25 sites blocked, and 3890 tracking attmepts blocked.

'Browsing Protection' and 'Tracking Protection' are both turned on.

I believe these counters stopped incrementing after a software update.

Is there something I can reset, or some file I can delete, to reset these counters?

Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi macalba,

If you open Freedome and go to Browing Protection, when you click on 'See it in action' and test it, does the counter increase after testing?

• macalba
    macalba Posts: 3 Observer

No, after the test I get the message "Harmful web site blocked", but counters still don't increment.

I restart Freedome "just in case", but that made no difference either.  I reconfirmed that "Browsing protection" and "Tracking protection" are still enabled.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi macalba,

I would recommend to submit a support ticket regarding this issue as this might need further investigation. Please add in all the information about your issue in the support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info