Windows 10 64 bit Update probelms

HI,

I was finding that the most recent set of updates were stalling during download. After trying a number of different things I discovered that disabling F-Prot allowed the updates to come down and install. I had to repeat this process a few times to get all of  the updates down and installed.

This was somewhat of a pain and and took quite a few hours to find out where the problem lay. I hope you will be able to identify the problem and fix it before the next update period.

Regards,

Andy

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Andy,

It seems that you are using 2 anti-virus on the same machine(F-prot & F-Secure). This is not a recommended or supported set-up as it might lead to that kind of problem. 

Please make sure to have only one anti-virus at any given moment on your machine.

• AndyPunit
    AndyPunit Posts: 2 New Member
    I do not understand your statement: I only have one version of your software on the machine and was unaware that you had two different Windows versions.

My machine has subsequently updated to the new front end for 2016 so I'm hoping this will have fixed the problem.
  • [Deleted User]

Hello AndyPunit,

Sorry for not being clear.

You mentioned F-Prot in you first post, and it is from a third party vendor.

Let us know if the lastest version helps to resolve the problem.

• [Deleted User]

Hi AndyPunit,

Is your issue fixed after you updated to the new version? Is it working fine now?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info