Connection Problem windows 10

Matthieu42
Matthieu42 Posts: 2 New Member

Hello,

I have a problem with Freedome VPN on my Windows 10 laptop. Connection work for about 10 min then I lose internet connection but not totally. For exemple, i can't open a web page with firefox or chrome but if i have launch a download(On IDM or Steam,...) before the connection stop, the download work !

The connection came back itselft or I have to disconnect/reconnect for get freedome working.

The problem happen with ethernet and wifi connection and Freedom works perfectly on my android phone on the same wifi network.

And one last thing: I have already reinstalled freedome. (I have saved my subcription keys of course)

Here is some info about my pc:

-Windows 10 with last update (I have recently format my pc)

-All my drivers are update ( my network card,etc)

-I have Avast premium and Malwarebytes

-Model: Asus R510JK DM086H

So it is a paid VPN I would like to see it working...

If someone has a solution about my (strange) problem or if you wants more details just let me know :)

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad english,I'm french xD

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Matthieu42,

Do you get any error when trying to open a webpage in your browser ?

If a page is already open can you navigate from it?

Do you use a specific virtual location or is the problem happening all the time on every virtual location after 10 minutes?

• Matthieu42
    Matthieu42 Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

thanks for your reply but my issues seems solved since I have replaced Avast Premium with Eset nod32. Smiley Happy

I think it was a conflict with Avast Firewall or his built-in VPN (secure DNS) that i didn't use but he was installed by default with avast premium.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info