Subscription information

Gilbe
Gilbe Posts: 1 New Member
Hi, I have some doubts about the one-year subscription with 3 devices using the code BLACKFRIDAY. It 's possible that some answers are in the community forum but I did a quick search and found nothing.

1 - The subscription begins from the moment in which it is made or can use it after a little time (days,months...)? For example if I buy the one-year subscription the 26th of novmber 2015 it will end the 26th november 2016 or the year begins at the moment when I put the code in the app?

2 - Suppose I am using a subscription in 3 different devices is it possibile deactivate one device for another? For example I use 2 computer and 1 phone and I want to change the phone can I stop the subscription for the old phone and activate it in the new one?

3 - Instead of using an activation code for three devices I can use the code three times in the same device?

4 - The subscription will be renewed automatically?

Thank you.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Gilbe,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. You may find the answers below your questions here:

1 - The subscription begins from the moment in which it is made or can use it after a little time (days,months...)? For example if I buy the one-year subscription the 26th of novmber 2015 it will end the 26th november 2016 or the year begins at the moment when I put the code in the app?
    >> The code will be valid for a year after the first activation and not from the date of purchase.

2 - Suppose I am using a subscription in 3 different devices is it possibile deactivate one device for another? For example I use 2 computer and 1 phone and I want to change the phone can I stop the subscription for the old phone and activate it in the new one?
    >> Currently, resetting of license is not possible. Each reinstallation is counted against your licenses. However, our RND is working on this.

3 - Instead of using an activation code for three devices I can use the code three times in the same device?
    >> If a multi license code is purchased, it is recommended to use it on multi devices and not to stack on the same device. It is not recommended to stack the licenses.

4 - The subscription will be renewed automatically?
    >> If you have purchased a multi-platform multi-device license, you have to renew the license manually before the expiry date. However, app store license purchases do have an auto-renewable option. You may find more information about that in our Freedome webpage under Subscription Options

I hope the above answers help with your questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info