Purchased Freedome through iTunes- Will my subscription auto renew- Can I use it for a Windows PC?

windsurfingtrai
windsurfingtrai Posts: 1 New Member

Hi,

I Purchased Freedome through iTunes and wanted to know if my subscription will auto renew?

Secondly, I was not sent an activation code and it seems if I want to use Freedome on a PC I will need to purchase a complete package again irrespective of my iTunes purchase.

Please help someone who is normally savvy but who is totally confused by F-Secure's ways of doing business.

Some extra information:

I was not directed to or asked to create a F-Secure account although I have one now in order to post this question.

As a side issue I find it incredible that having spoken to two F-Secure staff on the phone thay were unable to answer my question and directed me to the community!

Communities are for public discussion and at least one of my two questions  is personal.

Thanks again to anyone who feels they can help me out

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi windsurfingtrai,

Welcome to our Community!Smiley Happy

As mentioned in this link, Yes, your subscription for Freedome automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the purchase confirmation.

App store subscriptions are limited to one OS platform, but are valid on all your devices connected to the same user account, for example your Google Play account or Apple ID. In your case, if you would like to install Freedome on your PC as well, you will have to get the multi platform subscription which can be used to cover all your devices. For more information, please check our Freedome website under subscription options.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info