Well don't try and get your money back for Freedummys and their support is out of Malaysia

it_aint
it_aint Posts: 18 New Member

If you don't hear from mein the coming days it will be because they deleted me from th community just like the have delete some of my posts and there was no swearing or anything wrong with them I juat tell the truth...............................................

I bought this stupid software on 09/30/15 The first day I wanted my moey back because it kills you wifi speed by more than half and there are other posts about this soft ware any way after countless redirects to different people I was directed to chat  here it what was said "

You are chatting with Nuzula.
F-Secure
8:37 AM Connecting...
8:37 AM Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly.
8:38 AM Support session established with Nuzula.
8:39 AM Nuzula:
Hi, my name is Nuzula and I’m here to help you.

Before we proceed further, I’d like to take a minute to go through the information below, kindly confirm they are correct:
Name: Rick
Email: xxx@xxxx.com
Product: Internet Security
Brief description of the problem: I was directed. here from 'Thank you for your cooperation.Sincerely,Priscila C.cleverbridge Customer SupportI BOUGHT FREEDUM ANDi HAVE SENT TONS OF EMAIL TO CLEVERBRIDGE AND GET HE RUN AROUND. ALL IWANT IS MY MONEY BACK.!iT SLOWS DOW N MY WIFI FROM 25MBPS TO 7 MBPS I BOUGHT IT ROM STAPLES IN CANADA09/30/15 AND i HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH CLEVERDUM EVER SINCE I DID CONTACT STAPLES THE DAY I BOUGHT IT AND THEY WOULDN'T TAKE IT BACK I YOU GO TO F-SECURE YOU WILL FIND MANY POSTS i HAVE MADE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE A
Platform: Windows 7 Firefox
8:39 AM Rick:
how do I get my money back for fsecure freedum
8:40 AM Rick:
I just keep getting the run around
8:41 AM Nuzula:
Do you have the reference number for purchased Freedome?
8:42 AM Rick:
referance ? number I downloaded it freedum and I used the key that came in the box
8:43 AM Rick:
that I bught at staples
bought
brb
8:43 AM Nuzula:
When did you purchased it?
8:45 AM Rick:
its in the above quote
8:45 AM Rick:
09/30/15
8:46 AM Rick:
and I have been fighting with freedum and staples ever since I got i
8:48 AM Rick:
look it cuts my internet speed by more than half
8:48 AM Nuzula:x
Thank you. Apologize that we only provide refund if you purchased it by online. In this case, you need to request refund from Staples directly. They should assist you on this request because it is still under 30 days purchased period.
8:50 AM Rick:
are you dum or what I already talked to staples the day I bought in so I will just keep posting what crappy software you sell and how you can't get you money back and how the support staff sucks
8:50 AM Rick:
STAPLES WON't take it back
8:51 AM Nuzula:
Apologize again that we only process refund if you purchased it by online.
8:51 AM Rick:
tell me what country are you in
8:52 AM Nuzula:
Our support based in Malaysia.
8:52 AM Rick:
that figures
8:53 AM Rick:
well i will keep this chat and attach it to my complainst all over the net
8:53 AM Nuzula:
Is there anything else that I can help you with?
English

Nuzula

and quit deleting my posts there is no swearing or anything I'm just printing the truth I hopefuly warn other people before they purchase this software so quit deleteing them !!!

EDIT: Removed Personal Identification Information

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info