My code didnt work

i have reinsatalled my freedome  then i will activate my code but i cant activate "the max activations has been reached,,

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,444 Forum Super Master

Hi Ego,

May I know how you purchased the Freedome license for your devices?

Is this a single license or a multi license code? How many devices currently have this code installed?

Could you please provide us the screenshot of the error message as well?

• Ego
    Ego Posts: 3

its a multi device code and i have installed not one code now because i had problems with the  windows 10 installations on my device

the problem is =  The max installations has ben reached please buy a new license

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,444 Forum Super Master

Hi Ego,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but is your issue still happening? If yes, could you please send me your purchase details as a private message so that I can check further on this one? I would need details like your Freedome code purchased, Invoice number and also the screenshot of the error message seen.

• Ego
    Ego Posts: 3

hello i had get my code from the gamescom 2015 from the stand mad crock  here is a screen shot of the problem sry but the message is on german i have a problem the file is to large

here is the problem code :   Du hast für diesen code die maximale anzahl and möglichen installationen erreicht . bitte tätige einen neuen kauf, um dein freedome abonnement zu erweitern

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info