My code didnt work

Options
Ego
Ego Posts: 3 New Member

i have reinsatalled my freedome  then i will activate my code but i cant activate "the max activations has been reached,,

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Hi Ego,

May I know how you purchased the Freedome license for your devices?

Is this a single license or a multi license code? How many devices currently have this code installed?

Could you please provide us the screenshot of the error message as well?

• Ego
    Options

its a multi device code and i have installed not one code now because i had problems with the  windows 10 installations on my device

the problem is =  The max installations has ben reached please buy a new license

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Hi Ego,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but is your issue still happening? If yes, could you please send me your purchase details as a private message so that I can check further on this one? I would need details like your Freedome code purchased, Invoice number and also the screenshot of the error message seen.

• Ego
    Options

hello i had get my code from the gamescom 2015 from the stand mad crock  here is a screen shot of the problem sry but the message is on german i have a problem the file is to large

here is the problem code :   Du hast für diesen code die maximale anzahl and möglichen installationen erreicht . bitte tätige einen neuen kauf, um dein freedome abonnement zu erweitern

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info