TP149 Windows Client Release
FS Protection PC release 149
- Common Component Framework 2.49 build 198
- Antivirus 14.149 build 100
- Browsing protection 2.149 build 3650
- Support tool fails to create fsdiag.7z when it can't find Desktop (CTS-96886)
- Product may never upgrade when using proxy (CTS-96908)
- Turn off dialog lacks new style (CTS-96843)
- Link for scheduled scan report missing from menu (CTS-96823)
- Lithuanian miniscan "More info" button text too long (CTS-96711)
- No localization for Mobile Broadband in Lithuanian (CTS-96812)
- "Virus scan" string in Polish does not fit (CTS-96588)
- Scanning report "Reboot needed" string check (CTS-96860)
- No tree menu opened in help for the new scan wizard (CTS-96877)
- Deepguard dialog can not show japanese paths correctly (CTS-96890)
- SAFE_BUG-00916 Virus scan window hangs and is non responsive (CTS-96802)
- Antivirus keeps answering "Turning on", but nothing happens (CTS-96741)
- Various UI style/layout fixes and fine-tunings.
- Browsing protection and Safe Search extensions for Firefox are now properly signed, so Firefox should not warn about unsigned extensions anymore. (CTS-96832)
- Safe Search upgrade potential failure with Chrome browser. (CTS-96647)
Sorry for the late notice, this went live already yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.