Service request

Darkxss
Darkxss Posts: 4 New Member
I need to get a new code I got a new phone and needed to switch the code from the old one I no longer have.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Darkxss,

May I know how you purchased Freedome for your mobile - is it through the app store or via F-Secure? What is the OS of your old and new phone?

• Darkxss

Just checking back to see if I could get some help with this isssue. Thanks

• [Deleted User]

Hi Darkxss,

I saw the link you shared with us yesterday.

Our limited offer was “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer. Consumers who do not pay for SAFE after the trial period, will be prompted to pay to continue using Freedome for free. Even if some may have abused our offer, Free Freedome Premium with SAFE trial was not offered by us, and it won’t be supported by F-Secure.

• Darkxss
    I have an official code that I can send you but I don't want to post it on the forum. I am not using a free trail, It is a 1 year for 3 devices service. I also am reviewing this service for my blog and would like to write that the customer service is helpful. So far it has not been pleasant. Considering I have to use a forum to get technical help is a little awkward. Is there a chat support or email that I can use? Tge link I showed you in my last post was for how I got the service, since I was asked. It clearly show that it was for a one year 3 devices service. Did you read the content of the link, or just read the title? Thanks for any help you can give.
  • [Deleted User]

Hello Darkxss,

I sent you a private message on this matter.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info