Freedome subscription to new computer

Atlantice
Atlantice Posts: 2 New Member

Will I loose my active Freedome subscription if install Freedome on a new computer? Is there a way of deactivating it on my old Mac, and having the same amount of days left on my new Mac when I install it on there? I'm guessing there isn't a way to remember my purchase like it's on my iOS device Smiley Sad

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Atlantice,

I have moved your respective reply to the Freedome board as the question was pertaining to the Freedome product. For multi license codes, when you reinstall Freedome, it uses one of your available subscription(s) as each installation consumes one subscription. This may deplete your available subscription(s) resulting in a situation where the product does not allow you to activate with the same code anymore. You may see the error message: "Could not verify your code."

There is no option available at the moment to deactivate it on your old device. Please try to revalidate your code in your new computer and if you happen to see the error, kindly get back to us so that we can assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info