cannot activate my subscription code

mike239
mike239 Posts: 4 New Member

After I upgraded my OS to windows 10 I can no longer activate the newly reinstalled freedome. My subscriptiom has not expired yet. Please Help!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi mike239,

May I know if you see any error message when you ty to validate your subscription? Was Freedome installed before the OS upgrade?

Could you please post a screenshot of the error message if you have one?

• mike239
    I did not install freedome before the upgrade. Here's the error message : "You have reached the maximum number of installation with this code. Please make a new purchase to extend your freedome subscription".
  • [Deleted User]

Hi mike239,

Have you used your Freedome license before for validating the Freedome product? Is this a single license or a multi license key?

Is there any other device using your Freedome code?

• mike239
    Yes, I have used the license in my windows 7 OS when I reistalled it several times, then upgraded to windows 10 twice because I had problems with the first upgrade, ie. cannot connect to wi-fi. My license is for a single device only.
  • Shuvro
    Shuvro Posts: 1 New Member

I have same problem too, two days ago i got 3 codes from freedom. And i were installed codes in my Windows 10 , Android, iphone. Now today i just remove my Windows 10 to 7 and try to enter my code. But that is not working, also i have 3 years left. Whenever i try to enter my code it says "Erros, Code was not correct try again". I still my android and iphone working with thats codes. Please help.

• [Deleted User]

Hi mike239,

I will send you a PM on this issue for further discussion.

• [Deleted User]

Hi Shuvro,

May I know how/from where you purchased the Freedome codes for 3 devices for 3 years?

• mike239
    My invoice date from Cleverbridge is dated May 18, 2015 good for one device for 12 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info