Banking protection works contrary to logic?
- Use FSIS 2015 or FSAVCS 12 Premium Edition
- Open a financial site in a browser (say https://www.barclays.co.uk in Firefox)
- The Bank Protection top header notification appears
- Open another financial site in another web browser (say https://www.raiffeisen.hu/ in IE or Chrome)
- The page refuses to load and the warning says Banking Protection is active in another browser, which first needs to be closed down.
- That's despite F-Secure Banking Protection recognizing "raiffeisen.hu" as a legimitate financial clean website and protecting it if you open that site first in a browser.
By blocking the use of two known clean and safe e-banking sites side-by-side, F-Secure actually blocks some meaningful work. If people move money from one of their accounts to the other, they want to see in real-time that the transaction took place, so they need to have both sites open in browser.
I could understand F-Secure blocking "leethax0rs.ru" while "mypiggybank.com" is open in a browser, but why block multiple known-safe financial websites existing side by side?
Yours Sincerely: Tamas Feher, Hungary.