How do i re-install F-Secure Freedome?

I bought a 1-year subscription to the F-Secure Freedome. I got a license key and the program
worked perfectly until something went wrong during an upgrade and the program stopped working.         I uninstalled the program and now I want to re-install it again. What should I do? Help! / Robert44

Comments

• nelly123
    nelly123 Posts: 2

i have same problem with no one answer me !!! this is very bad the key must work for 1 year !! i dont want to contact them every time i format or reinstall it in my pcs !!! very bad custumer service if no answer i will cancle my subscription Smiley Sad

• Poke
    Poke Posts: 1
    Macairbook
  • Hello All,

Sorry for the bad experience and the delay in the reply.

@Robert44 and @nelly123I'll send you private messages on that matter. Note that currrently every reinstallation will take a seat on your subscription. Our R&D team is working on a  solution concerning the reinstallation scenario.

@Poke could you try the following to remove the initial installation on OSX and proceed to reinstall:

Dragging the icone to the trash bin should already remove the app. If you want to be more thorough do as follows.

Just remove it from /Applications. If you want to completely get rid of it:

- delete folders "/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/FSFreedome" and "~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/FSFreedome" 

- remove "Your F-Secure Freedome Key" from your login keychain (it's in Passwords category).

Let me know if it helps.

• Enfcmedic384
    Enfcmedic384 Posts: 181 Enthusiast
    This does help but I am still having trouble finding these exact resources. Can you get me some screen shots please . Thank you so very much.
  • Hi Enfcmedic384,

Thank you for the feedback.

Could you tell which part was unclear so that we can try and provide better explanations or screenshots?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info