How do i re-install F-Secure Freedome?

I bought a 1-year subscription to the F-Secure Freedome. I got a license key and the program
worked perfectly until something went wrong during an upgrade and the program stopped working.         I uninstalled the program and now I want to re-install it again. What should I do? Help! / Robert44

Comments

• nelly123
    nelly123 Posts: 2

i have same problem with no one answer me !!! this is very bad the key must work for 1 year !! i dont want to contact them every time i format or reinstall it in my pcs !!! very bad custumer service if no answer i will cancle my subscription Smiley Sad

• Poke
    Poke Posts: 1
    Macairbook
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello All,

Sorry for the bad experience and the delay in the reply.

@Robert44 and @nelly123I'll send you private messages on that matter. Note that currrently every reinstallation will take a seat on your subscription. Our R&D team is working on a  solution concerning the reinstallation scenario.

@Poke could you try the following to remove the initial installation on OSX and proceed to reinstall:

Dragging the icone to the trash bin should already remove the app. If you want to be more thorough do as follows.

Just remove it from /Applications. If you want to completely get rid of it:

- delete folders "/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/FSFreedome" and "~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/FSFreedome" 

- remove "Your F-Secure Freedome Key" from your login keychain (it's in Passwords category).

Let me know if it helps.

• Enfcmedic384
    Enfcmedic384 Posts: 181 Enthusiast
    This does help but I am still having trouble finding these exact resources. Can you get me some screen shots please . Thank you so very much.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Enfcmedic384,

Thank you for the feedback.

Could you tell which part was unclear so that we can try and provide better explanations or screenshots?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info