How to get Freedome verified???

Started a six months free subskription  eight weeks ago, never got it running depending on driver issues. Today I managed to download appropriate drivers and whoops it started to wake up. I was informed that it had expired, funny I thought, but I made a new subscription an payed for one year for five units. Couldn´t get it verified when using my new Code. And now I was informed that I still have 112 days left (!!!) on my free version. Tried that old Code for the free version, but still not approved.

Using a desktop with Windows 7 64-bit and as an old man dreaming me back to old times when there were no f-ng computers annoying us and all the people were happy.

I want to be happy again so please young skillful PC freaks, assist this sad old guy! Thanks!   

Comments

• BiggLess
    BiggLess Posts: 3

Suddenly  my Freedome started to work properly, don´t know how but it does. So the old man is happy again and thanks to all the guys just about to give me help. Not necessary any more! But I am almost certain I have to come back with new problems later on. Have a nice life!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Biggless,

Thank you for keeping us updated, and glad to hear that all is now sorted out. Don't hesitate to come back with or without problems:)

• BiggLess
    BiggLess Posts: 3

Hi Ben!

Thanks for your quick response, as you know my problem solved itself even quicker!  Also thanks for your invitation for me to be able to get back to you with new upcoming issues. I´m sure they will...

Best regards from an oldie

Spoiler
    Smiley Happy

@Ben wrote:

Hello Biggless,

Thank you for keeping us updated, and glad to hear that all is now sorted out. Don't hesitate to come back with or without problems:)

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info