Saying that Freedome is expired when it shouldn't be!

ola11mars
ola11mars Posts: 4 New Member

Hi, I get the message that my application Freedome is expired!But i paid 289 sek for a yearly subscription om may 15, 2015. 

What shall I do?

Regards Ola

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Ola,

Did something happened before your subscription started to show that it was expired? Reinstallation or installation on other devices?

Which type of subscription (multi-platforms or from  Googleplay/App-store) did you purchase?

You could you also refer to this article.

• ola11mars

Hi Ben,

No, nothing hapened before it expired. I had a free trial betaversion and then i bougt a multi platform in app-store. But it seems that the new subscription didn't work since my supscriptiins ended wehn my free trial ended. Now i only get the offer to buy it again - whre can I send a copy of the invoice from appstore so that I can get Freedome back again?

Beswt wishes

Ola

• [Deleted User]

Hello Ola,

Did you have a free trial or a Beta version or both? There could be left over traces of the beta version.

Which Operating system are you using?

Also multi-platform subscription can only be purchase in you web-store and not through app-stores. Could you provide the exact name of the store you purchase the product in?

• ola11mars

Hi Ben,

Don't remember. Think it was the beta version. I do have a copy of the invoice from Itunes store with all details - would that help?

/Ola

• [Deleted User]

Itunes store purchase should be valid on your devices, if you use the same account with which you made the purchase.

What is the device your are having problem with?

• ola11mars

Hi Ben,

I only have one apple account on Itunes Store, in which i made the purcase. I have problems with all my devices - it says it has expired on my computer, iPhone and iPad. And yes, i think to that it shoyuld be valid ;-)

Is it possible to send the invioce somewehere, som someone just can validate it and put me back on? 

Best wishes

Ola

• [Deleted User]

Hi Ola11mars,

You can refer to this article. and contact us through Freedome’s Feedback menu.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info