FS Protection for Mac build 15520 released
pajp Posts: 93 F-Secure Employee
We are pleased to announce that a new release of the FS Protection for Mac is now available. This update is now available for download from My FS Protection, and will be delivered automatically to existing installations today.
- Copyright and trademark updated to About box and app bundle
- Fixed a bug that prevented notification to be shown in case the user downloaded several malware samples using Safari
- Fixed a bug that caused "Update check successful" notifications to appear also when the user had not requested an update check
- Improved reliability and performance of Security Cloud
- Improved performance when copying large app bundles, content from external drives and disk images
- Localization improvements
If experiencing any issues, please run the "Support Tool" in the Applications -> FS Protection folder and submit a bug report with the file created to allow us to investigate the issue.
As always, we welcome any feedback via the community pages, and reports of any issues found via https://beta.f-secure.com
FS Protection Mac team 🐝🐞☀️
F-Secure R&D, Mac Team
This discussion has been closed.