Upgrading subscription

Is it possible to upgrade a current single subscription to 3 devices. I installed the trial on my iPad and once the trial was finished I paid for a years subscription. What I didn't realise at the time was there were other subscription options. I would now like a license for my android phone & PC. Is it possible to upgrade my current subscription to 3 devices?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Spottedgiraffe,

Did you purchase your original subscription from the App-store or from our web-store?

• I purchased the subscription through the Apple app-store.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Spottedgiraffe,

You can find instruction on how to upgrade your subscription in your case on the product page under "subscription options"

How to upgrade to multi-platform subscription

If you have a valid, auto-renewable app store subscription and want to upgrade to a multi-platform subscription, read the following instructions on how to cancel a subscription:

Even though the subscription is cancelled, the auto-renewable subscription remains valid until the end of the original subscription period. Once the subscription expires, Freedome notifies you and you can enter your personal subscription code that you received from the F-Secure eStore provider.

• Thanks for the reply.

That seems to suggest though that I will still be paying the full amount for a multi-platform subscription. I have already paid a full year (€39.90) for the Apple subscription and by purchasing a multi-platform subscription I am essentially paying for a subscription I don't need. That is, the Apple subscription remains in place until the year is up. So instead of paying an extra €10 to be able to use Freedome on 2 extra devices I'll be paying the €49.90 resulting in me paying €89.80 for one year for 3 devices.

Is that correct or am I missing something? Had I only subscribed to 1 month renewal for the app. this would not have been an issue.

• Tannie
    Tannie Posts: 1

Did this question get resolved about paying it again? I have the same issue, however I purchased it from the website rather than the apple/play store. 

Thanks!

• Hey!

I have the same issue, so is this resolved somewhere?

• nc
    nc Posts: 1 New Member

+1

@spottedgiraffe wrote:

Is it possible to upgrade a current single subscription to 3 devices. I installed the trial on my iPad and once the trial was finished I paid for a years subscription. What I didn't realise at the time was there were other subscription options. I would now like a license for my android phone & PC. Is it possible to upgrade my current subscription to 3 devices?

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi nc,

Could you please elaborate on your exact subscription issue so that we can provide further options? Have you checked the information provided by Ben in the above postst? Did it help you with your issue?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info