F-Secure Mobile Security for Android
I am using F-Secure Mobile Security Android ( Trial Version) on the Nexus 9 - Andoid Lollipop v.5.1.1.
I would appreciate some clarification regarding the Safe Browsing Feature:
In the 'Safe Browsing' Section I have Chrome, Dolphin and SafeBrowser listed. HOWEVER, I also have Firefox installed on my device BUT this not listed in this area.
1) Does this mean that Firefox is not Protected, and cannot be added to the Safe-Browsing list ?
Reading section 3.1 in the F-Secure's PDF document it states that:
'You need to use F-Secure Browser. If you use any other browser, Browsing Protection does not protect your web browsing.'
2) Is this statement incorrect, since Chrome and Dolphin are listed in my Safe-Browsing area and I assume are also 'Protected' ?
3) Is the Protection provided by the Safe-Browsing feature about checking the safety of a web site automatically BEFORE you access the site ?
4) IF SO, can users assume that Firefox, as well as other browsers not listed in the Safe Browsing area, are STILL protected against online virus and malware attacks in REAL- TIME, as opposed to scanning/disinfecting your device after browsing.
5) Regarding the SafeBrowser listed in the Safe-Browsing area. Is this F-Secure's own stock browser, and recommended for use in Banking and other sensitive browsing tasks.