I have noticed something odd with Freedome's blocking service. I had 4 blocked sites since yesterday and late night I suddenly saw that I had 8 blocked sites and a few hours later I had 15 blocked sites, and today I got a total of 29 harmful blocked sites and every time I open my explorer (firefox) another one is being listed, and even when I'm not online freedome is still blocking.
What is going on? I don't know what might have caused this I haven't change any settings haven't download anything either. I tried to change my location multiple times just to see if something would change, but nothing happens. I also changed my homepage to see if it had anything to do with scripts on that page, but nope freedome still keeps on blocking sites. I even unplugged my router to see if this would resolve the issue, but no didn't work.
I maybe should mention that I use Adblock Plus and Noscript, and I have used Freedome since february and it have never caused any problems before.
And why isn't there a way to see which sites is being blocked. I mean it would be so much easier if there was a complete list of all the sites and timestamps.