TP137 Windows Client Release
FS Protection PC Release 137
- Common Component Framework 2.37 build 394
- Antivirus 14.137 build 101
- Browsing protection 2.137 build 3408
- GUI rendering library updated from Qt4 to Qt5.
- Update log may show multiple "Installed" entries after upgrade (CTS-95894)
- Software packages stay "Not installed" after using FSAUA-Reset.exe (CTS-96138)
- Subscription expired warning when subscription is not expired (CTS-96156)
- No rating icons for Yahoo (CTS-96245)
- DeepGuard prompts simplified temporary for TP137 - All application details are visible in the dialog instead having possibility to expand or hide the application details. This will be changed back to original design in next TP.
Unfortunately we noticed just after release that not all files got signed properly. You may see UAC prompts for system modification with "Unknown publisher". We'll fix this in next TP release.
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products