GIe me 100% of my money back today

OK this is the nth time you've said you will send me an activation code for a device in sms mail and yo have not done it . I have tried for a month to get my devices activated with the product I bought, but you have prevented me from doing so FOR A MONTH.

FOR A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it you people want? Skip that, i could care less.

Here's what I want and what you're going to give me .

You're going to refund 100% of the purchase price I paid for your anti-virsu , online security product for 5 devices.

You're going to do that within 3 working days.

Either that or I reverse the charges on my card and things get legal.

You have made false promises to me regarding being able to instal your software on my devices,. You have not assisted me in getting the devices activated after your Byzantine activation process failed.

I WILL NOT TRY AGAIN TO GET THE PRODUCT I PAID FOR.

Instead, you wi refund ALL my money and I will remove your software from the few devices I was able to install it on.

THIS IS A NON -NEGOTIABLE DEMAND FOR A FULL REFUND OF ALL MONIES I HAVE PAID YOU FOR THE PRODUCT YOU FAILED TO DELIVER , AS I AM ENTITLED TO BY THE LAWS IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH I LIVE AND IN WHICH YOU DO BUSINESS . YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.  REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

Take this message seriously.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello tt2,

Sorry to hear that you want to go. Cleverbridge AG is the F-Secure reseller and your partner for all purchases in our web store.

The communication related to your purchase should include the information to contact them and request a refund. You can get a refund (30day money back guarantee) by contacting them directly.

We unfortunately cannot guarantee the processing time.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info