ERROR - please check that you have ipv6 traffic enabled
i was connecting internet with freedom yesterday and after that today ive got this message.
"Your encrypted VPN connection cannot be created because of issues with network configuration (netsh.exe fails). Please check that you have IPv6 traffic enabled."
i looked exact same problem topic and try to fix it but i cant.
here what i try to fix this. what should i do to fix this.
Enable IPv6 on your computer:
- Go to Start > Control Panel.
- In the search box (top right corner), type in adapter. Under Network and Sharing Center, click View network connections.
- Right-click on your network connection, and click Properties. Enter your administrator password when the User Account Control prompts.
- Select the check box next to Internet Protpcol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- Click OK.
If IPv6 is already enabled but Freedome still gives the error message:
There seems to be a problem with some Windows versions regarding this. Your Windows network properties may show IPv6 enabled, but in reality, it is still in a disabled state for some reason. To fix this, edit the Windows Registry with the standard Windows registry editor REGEDIT.EXE.
- Click the Start button.
- In the search box, type in regedit.exe, and press Enter.
- Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TCPIP6\Parameters.
- If it has DisabledComponents of type DWORD and value ff, then your TCPIP6 is disabled. Change value to 0 to enable IPv6.
- After changing this, reboot the computer for the setting to take effect.