TP131 Windows Client Release
FS Protection PC Release 131
- Common Component Framework 2.31 build 283
- Antivirus 14.131 build 100
- Browsing protection 2.131 build 3203
- Limiting computer usage by specifying the hours that children are allowed to use the computer.
- Missing icon in upgrade dialog (CTS-95846)
- While upgrade is ongoing, "Postpone" button is available, but does not postpone (CTS-95831)
- FS Protection login from client does not work over HTTP proxy (CTS-95871)
- Windows firewall setting has a shield icon (CTS-95834)
- [Firefox] Renamed default profile causes extensions failed to install (CTS-95815)
- Localhost bocked during banking protection mode (CTS-95844)
- Banking protection flyer is in the way / it's too big (CTS-95599)
- Clean file download flyer feature has been removed. It is possible that this feature will return in the future with usability improvements.
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.