TP130 Windows client release
FS Protection PC Release 130
- Common Component Framework 2.30 build 269
- Antivirus 14.130 build 101
- Browsing protection 2.130 build 3093
- Windows 10 support. The product has been running in Windows 8 emulation so far, now it is running in native Windows 10 environment.
- Web traffic scanning will now show flyer also for clean files that are downloaded.
- Applications are allowed to connect safe IP addresses during banking session.
- Browsing protection blocking event now added to product timeline.
- Cancelling and resuming installation may not always resume properly (CTS-95811)
- Non-privileged user in Windows XP gets no feedback when clicking "Upgrade" (CTS-95810) Please note that this fix will take effect only in upgrade from TP130 to next release.
- Action Center title misleading (CTS-95789)
- Setup wording misleading (CTS-95774)
- Desktop logo looks blurry on some platforms (CTS-95569)
- Strange user mode hoster crash (CTS-95788)
- Conflict with ODS and scheduled scan (CTS-95661)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.