Subscription ended 11 months early on all devices

Hello, I had a trial subscription that was scheduled to end in Novemeber 2015 and is just ending now.  This hit my two iphones and one ipad at the same time.  Is there a way to correct this?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Trebuin,

Did you take into use to the promotion voucher mentioned in this thread?

If not, where did you receive your extended trial code from?

• It doesn't look familiar.  I was asked to help test it out for any bugs/limitations but don't keep emails outside of a month, just links which lead me here.

• I also experienced this. I get a daily e mail shot from a group called App Saga. On 23.11.14 the e mail contained details of F Secure Freedome VPN. The description looked very tempting and I downloaded the app from the App Store and installed it on my iPad Air. I entered the code provided and the subscription status changed to expire in November 2015. I just noticed today that it now states my subscription has expired after only one month! I feel this is very misleading if people are tempted in by a generous 12 month subscription only to find that the account is invalid after only a month. Please follow this link to see the details of the offer I took up.
    Thanks for any help.
    Jim

EDIT: REMOVED LINK

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info