Incompatibility issue between Banking Protection and BankID application
Khairul_A Posts: 272 F-Secure Employee
4/12/2014 (Final update)
- Hotfix has been released for SAPC 14 (Internet Security 2014)
- No user interaction needed for the updates (both SAPC 15 and SAPC 14)
- Banking Protection support has been re-enabled for listed affected banks
- Hotfix has been released for SAPC 15 (Internet Security 2015)
- Beta hotfix to be released next week
- Availability for all customers planned for December 1st
There is an incompatibility issue between Banking Protection and BankID application. If your bank requires a BankID login, we currently do not support it.
We are working on a fix to whitelist the BankID process and are currently in the testing phase. We will enable support for Banking Protection once the fix is available next week.
Below is a list of known banks that use BankID:
This discussion has been closed.