TP123 Windows client release
A new version of Windows client was released.
- Launch pad 2.23 build 296
- Antivirus 14.123 build 101
- Browsing protection 2.122 build 2915
- Removed Device ID information from client, since that does not match Safe portal device name and is confusing
- New icon for upgrade (visible only in next upgrade)
- New style for On-Access Scanning dialogs.
- Client may get stuck in expired state even when there is free subscription available (CTS-95227)
- Uninstallation leaves files behind (CTS-95232)
- Upgrade may fail when using multiple users with fast user switching (CTS-95245)
- Inconsistent icons when Mobile Broadband settings prevent update check (CTS-95255)
- Last/Next update check show "8/10/2010 11:43:48 AM" before first check (CTS-95257)
- FS Protection service unavailable shown as generic "Something went wrong" error (CTS-95285)
- Uninstallation tool does not remove FS Protection desktop icon (CTS-95292)
- Update download folders are not cleaned up properly (CTS-95295)
- Uninstallation icon switches to another icon during uninstall (CTS-95312)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.