Freedome does not work on iPad but does on iPhone
I have been using Freedome without a problem for the past several weeks on my iPad Air and iPhone 5s.
Then, yesterday, Freedome stopped working on my iPad Air. So, I tried the usual:
1) Power off iPad. Power on again. This has always worked in the past. Not yesterday.
2) Delete profile. Reinstalling the profile has always worked in the past. Not yesterday. Now my profile has disappeared in in my iPad settings, and so it cannot be reinstalled.
3) Delete app. Reinstall app. This has worked in the past. Not yesterday. Now Freedome crashes instantly at launch, every time. And my profile is still missing in settings.
4) Delete app. Power down. Power on. Hold down power and home button. Then reinstall app. Nope. Freedome crashes every time at launch.
5) Reset network settings. Nope. Freedome still crashes at launch.
6) Empty cookies and cache, etc. in Safari. Reinstall app. Freedome still crashes.
Please note that Freedome still works correctly on my iPhone, but not on my iPad.