Problem with key validation

Hello,

I have a problem - After system reinstall ( Windows 8.1) F-Secure Internet Security 2014 does not recognize my license key which is valid untill 14/09/2014...

Please help!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @deyansky ,

I moved your post to the most relevant board.

As mentioned by @Ukko  contacting our support might be needed to resolve that matter.

• newell
    newell Posts: 1

I purchased a new HP PC which included 2 years of F-secure The first year has finished and I have treid the next disc which will not accept the sub key i WONDER WHY eDWARD

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

Did you get two separate 1-year license keys? And what do you mean with "have tried the next disc"?

If you right-click the F-Secure icon in the systray(bottom right corner of the screen) and select "View my subscriptions", you can see subscriptions, licenses and expire dates. You can also add new subscription keys there. There's no need to install the product again just to add a new subscription key.

Give Kudos to say "thanks". Click "Accept as Solution" to inform others when your issue's been solved

Need more help? Submit a Support Request or chat with or call F-Secure support. Or try the User Guides or Product Videos

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info