Activating tablet security

Having loaded F-Secure on my desktop PC I have put F-Secure on my tablet as on of my five devices and to activate is asking for a subscription key of 12 digits, the one I have for my main PC has 21 digits. Do I have another subscription key somewhere on my tablet if so where, if not how do I activate my tablet.

Cheers Cherokee

Comments

• Neno
    Neno Posts: 2

I have the same question faq not much help either I have even tried tech support and guess what thats right no help there not very good service if you ask me.

Neno

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

Hi,

I don't use a tablet myself so I'm not sure, but Internet Security and Mobile Security are 2 different products with separate activation keys(with different lengths)

Have you purchased the combination package "Internet Security + Mobile Security"?

If you provide us more information on this perhaps someone else can give you a better answer.

• Neno
    Neno Posts: 2

Hi NikK 

I have now sorted out me issue i found if you click the F-Secure tab it links here https://mysafe.f-secure.com/login you login then click what you want to protect and it gives you a new key , easy really Smiley Very Happy thanks for your reply and i hope this helps others also 

Neno 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Thanks for sharing your solution, Neno!

Cherokee, has this answered your question?

// Chrissy

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info