Virus and spyware scanner
Windows 7 Premium, F-Secure 2013
I start my internet up and for a short it run's fine, then after a number of minutes, a pop up screen appears notifying me that 1 particular function in my computer security : the virus and spyware scanner suddely no longer functions : despite my valid abbonee code it somehow thinks otherwise,
The deep Guard and Firewall functions (part of the same page) operate nicely without trouble.
Jayson Posts: 595
I have moved this post to the Security products board.
Please make sure that you do not have any other anti-virus or security program installed and Windows Defender is turned OFF then follow the steps below to reinstall the F-Secure Internet Security 2013.
1. Download the Uninstallation Tool here.
2. Run the Uninstallation Tool.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until it completed then restart your computer.
4. Logon to Windows after your computer restarted. Go to "C:\Program Files", make sure that the "F-Secure Program" folder is deleted.
5. Reinstall the with latest installer, download from here.