Fast Flash message: turn on computer security from action center FS 2012

The last 2-3 weeks I get fast flashing messages. Hard to read. I just saw one that was readable: Turn on computer security. I looked in the even viewer and there are a few crashes logged like the one below. I also had a message twice now, asking me whether to execute c:\Program Files\F-Secure....\fsavxch.exe.

Is my FS 2012 not working? Or is it the action center itself?

Event viewer

==========

The description for Event ID 103 from source FSecure-FSecure-F-Secure Anti-Virus cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

56  2012-12-30  09:48:55+02:00  ITURAX460  IturaX460\**bleep**  F-Secure Anti-Virus
 Crash detected.
 \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\Ocster Backup\bin\netutilHelper.exe \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AcroBroker.exe

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

Comments

• Hailan
    Hailan Posts: 50 Active Engager

Hi Dick99999,

With regards to your problem, I would suggest you to open a Support Ticket. Could you also include the FSDIAG of the problematic computer as we will need this file to find a proper resolution.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info