F-Secure VPN Not Functioning Properly on Windows and iPhone

System
System Posts: 143 Enthusiast
This discussion was created from comments split from: New F-Secure app is still not working.

Answers

• AB_123
    AB_123 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited October 14

thx https://community.f-secure.com/en/profile/Firmy

I haven't send the requested info.
    Main reason being that if I'm the only one experiencing these issues the change F-Secure will/can fix them are very slim.

I have been trying F-Secure on Windows and iPhone often the last months, but the results are always the same.
    Windows: Same, working after install, stop working after reboot. So I switched to X and that works fine.
    iPhone: Same, working when manually connect, but multiple times per hour auto disconnecting and almost never automatically reconnecting. So I switched to X and that works fine.
    On Android F-Secure is working okay. Rare to never have (dis)connecting issues.

But my subscription is ending soon, so this is the end of F-Secure for me.
    When it was Freedome VPN everything worked perfectly, after switching to F-Secure VPN nothing but issues on 2 of the 3 devices.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,852 Community Manager

Hello @AB_123

We understand your concerns, and we appreciate your feedback.

The reason we request a debug log is to gather specific data that can help us identify if there are underlying issues affecting only your setup or if it's a more widespread problem. Your input is invaluable, and the log can provide insights that lead to improvements for all users.

We want to ensure you have the best experience possible, even if you decide to switch services.

Thank you for considering this. Have a lovely day.

Firmy
    Community Manager | F-Secure Community
    🔐 Strengthening digital security through knowledge and collaboration
    🌐 Explore our User Guides | Knowledge Base for self-help resources
    💻 Empower yourself with Cybersecurity Insights and protect what matters

Product & Pricing Info