Can both parents set screen time limits for their kid's Windows computer

Polarbeer
Polarbeer Posts: 1 New Member

Hi!

Our kid is using his own Windows 11 computer with F-Secure Total installed.

I have F-Secure Total installed on my Android mobile phone. F-Secure Total licenses are managed by me.

My wife has F-Secure Total installed on her Android mobile phone.

When I open F-Secure app in my mobile I can see all users of my Family (me, wife, kid) and their devices listed. When I click my kid's name I get to see and modify his Family Rules.

THE PROBLEM:

When my wife opens her F-Secure app in her mobile she can't see and modify our kid's settings ie. Family Rules by any means!

It would be essential that both parents could easily manage Family Rules for our kid. Currently I am the only person to do this and this is really annoying!

We have been using free Microsoft Family Safety app until now to manage screen time limits. It has however turned into very unstable product since update from Win 10 to Win 11 on our kid's PC. So I have been looking for a more robust product for parental control.

Please tell me there is some setting hidden that allows F-Secure "administrator" rights to both parent of our family? (It would also be nice to be able to set usage limits per day basis instead of weekdays and weekens only. Also to have some kind of counter showing on kid's computer that tells how much screen time is left would be helpful!)