Unwanted F-secure window popping
Running F-secure VPN on an M2 Macbook Pro. A window pops every 5 minutes or so, with no interaction from me. I have been unable to stop this. Please advise a solution. Currently I have to turn off the VPN, which makes the product useless.
Screen shot attached
Accepted Answer
-
Hello @EagleEye @deccles @JohnBronsgeest @timjmorris
Thank you for your posts and bringing the problem to our attention.
A solution is currently being developed and will soon be implemented in the public version of the program.
We will inform you about the progress of the work in the discussion at this link: F-Secure Total window on MacOS Sonoma 14.6.1 keeps popping up and stealing focus — F-Secure Community
I invite you to look there.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards
Pawel
Answers
-
-
Hello Support
With the rollout of 19.8 Version 63352 we have the above problem on Mac OS X devices It appears if you only have the Password vault as part of your subscription the software pops up every 5 minutes to say you have Identity monitoring is active.
I am on Mac OSX Sonoma 14.7 on an M1 iMac
Please consider an out of cycle patch as it is now making the product a nuisance to have installed as it draws mouse and keyboard focus every five or so minutes 24 hours a day.