F-secure installation issue

Viveiros79
Viveiros79 Posts: 1 New Member

Installed f-secure on my computer, then tried to install it on my phone but I get a message saying that I've used the product code too many times. I only used once to install it on computer and subscription is for 5 devices. Can you help?

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 355 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Viveiros79

We welcome you to our forum and thank you for your post.

If you purchased a license from one of our resellers and received a license code, you only use the code once. The code activates the license in your My F-Secure account. Now you need to connect each device with your account where you have an active license for 5 devices. You have probably already linked your computer to your account. This leaves you with the option of installing the program on another 4 devices.

If you want to install and run the program on a mobile device, all you have to do is download F-Secure from the App Store or Play Store on the device. Then, when you launch the program, you will be able to log into your My F-Secure account. Once you enter your email address and login password, your device will be associated with the license available in your account. So there is no need to use the purchased license code again.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers