I know, I know, I know!!! Please stop it.......(Run out of subscription-reminds)

MNielsen
MNielsen Posts: 72 Active Engager
edited August 27 in F-Secure Total

My subscription runs out the 2o september. That's a LOOOONNNG time to that date… Do you really need to remind me EVER*y single day - every single boot of the computer???

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @MNielsen ,

thank you for contacting us here on F-Secure Community Portal.

At this time, the option to disable these notifications within the program is not available. These reminders are designed to begin 30 days prior to your subscription's expiration, ensuring you are fully informed and have ample time to renew, thereby preventing any lapse in your PC’s protection. I will forward it to our team for consideration. We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards.

Answers

• MNielsen
    MNielsen Posts: 72 Active Engager

I have now paied for another year…

But, I don't want to disable notifications TOTALLY - ONLY want to get a notification now and then, instead of EVERY single boot of the computer, EVERY single day. That's WAY, WAY too much. Please, adjust that…

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator

Hello @MNielsen ,

Now that you've renewed your subscription, the notification should no longer appear after you reboot your PC. I’ll also forward your suggestion to our technical department to ensure they consider this for future improvements. Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards.