Asking Guidance on Enhancing F-Secure Secure for Several Devices

smith_john
smith_john Posts: 2 Observer

Hello Everyone,

Since I've been using F-Secure Safe, I'm happy with how well it functions generally. But now that I have more gadgets in my home than ever, I'm seeking for tips on how to get the most out of F-Secure Safe on all of them. I'm particularly curious about the best approaches for preserving security without sacrificing system efficiency.

The following constitute a few of the main areas I would value your opinion on:

Device-Specific Configurations: Are there any specific F-Secure Safe settings that change according on the kind of device (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.)? 🤔Should I change the scan frequency or any mobile device features, for instance? 🤔

Resource Management: I've seen that security software occasionally uses a lot of resources. Is it possible to efficiently control the amount of resources that F-Secure Safe uses, particularly on older gadgets that do not have the newest hardware? 🤔

Parental Controls: On a couple of the devices, I'm utilising the parental control capabilities. Are there any tips on how to adjust these settings such that they work well and are adaptable enough for a range of age groups? 🤔

Real-Time Scanning: How important is scanning in real-time on all devices? Is it wise to modify this functionality for specific devices in order to maximise efficiency? 🤔

Last but not least, I'd love to hear any general advice or suggestions for making the most of F-Secure Safer when handling numerous gcp devices!

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Accepted Answer

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 635 Forum Champion
    Answer ✓

First of all, the F-Secure Safe product is "finished" as such. The F-Secure products for different device platforms are described comprehensively.

https://help.f-secure.com/

It is worth familiarizing yourself with them in the first step, after which you can further clarify questions about their settings and common recommedations.Moderators are more than happy to clarify..