F-secure total VPN is stuck "Loading... Please wait."

System
System Posts: 143 Enthusiast
This discussion was created from comments split from: F-secure total VPN is stuck "Loading... Please wait.".

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,852 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @Tepari

Welcome to the F-Secure Community,

Thank you for your comment. We regret to hear about the issue you are experiencing. To assist you better, could you please provide more details about your OS version?

We recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your machine. Please ensure that you reboot your machine after removing the app. You can find detailed instructions to guide you through this process in the following link: [Windows/MacOS] VPN in F-secure TOTAL app does not load and is gray and you can't press anything

Once you’ve completed these steps, kindly let us know the outcome. We’re here to help if you need any further assistance.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Firmy
    Community Manager | F-Secure Community
    🔐 Strengthening digital security through knowledge and collaboration
    🌐 Explore our User Guides | Knowledge Base for self-help resources
    💻 Empower yourself with Cybersecurity Insights and protect what matters

Answers

• Tepari
    Tepari Posts: 1 New Member

I have this same exact problem. VPN doesn't startup nor do anything else. VPN settings aren't available since VPN hasn't initialised. I don't have Freedome nor any other VPN software installed to my laptop and windows settings doesn't have any other VPN settings setup.

Settings page: