mi0812AI
mi0812AI Posts: 1 New Member

uta mitt F-secure kontoill avslv Jag

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator
    edited August 21 Answer ✓

Hello @mi0812AI ,

Thank you for reaching out to us via the F-Secure Community Portal. Before we proceed, please note that the F-Secure Community Portal currently supports posts in both English and Finnish.

From your message, it seems that you would like to cancel your F-Secure subscription. If that is correct, I’m here to guide you through the process step by step.

To cancel and delete your F-Secure subscription, please follow these instructions:

Begin by logging into your account at My F-Secure. Once logged in, navigate to the top right corner of the screen where your name is displayed. Click on your name to open a dropdown menu, and then select "Settings" from the options provided.In the settings menu, scroll down until you find the option labeled "I want to permanently delete my account." Click on this option to initiate the cancellation process. This will cancel your subscription and delete your account. If you purchased your F-Secure subscription through a reseller, please double-check that there are no active subscriptions tied to your account with them. It's important to ensure that the cancellation is properly processed across all platforms.

If you encounter any difficulties during this process or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Best regards!

Product & Pricing Info