possible legal action against f secure for the use of ? on listings (waiting to be scanned)

User_5628
User_5628 Posts: 14 Enthusiast

I am unable to conatct F secure's technical support. Please forward this message to the. Also, can you confirm when it has been forwarded to them?

I am very angry and even more so now. Having written this post once I am finding myself having to rewrite because it has been redirected.

I'm not going to repat myself in full.

I have conbtacted Your Europe Advice concerniong a legal issue with the use of your ? mark on my website listing. It states that it means that my site is waiting to be scanned.

As such it is suggesting that there may be a risk in visiting my site. On this basis I believe that your ? mark is having a very negative affect on visitor to my site from listed links.

My sdite has been listed since May 2024 and I am still waiting for it to be scanned by f-secure. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to do it. By the way, I pay for added security to my hosting company.

My website:

https://ecobunny.co.uk

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,862 Community Manager
    edited August 19 Answer ✓

Hello @User_5628

Thank you for your post.

We understand your concern and are actively looking into this for you. I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our Malware team, and once they’ve reviewed it, they will reach out to you personally via email. This process may take 3-5 working days.

However, in the future, if you would like us to review a URL, you can submit it directly at this link.

If you need any further assistance in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re here to help.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Firmy
    Community Manager | F-Secure Community
    🔐 Strengthening digital security through knowledge and collaboration
    🌐 Explore our User Guides | Knowledge Base for self-help resources
    💻 Empower yourself with Cybersecurity Insights and protect what matters