Requesting Guidance on Enhancing F-Secure SAFE Configurations for Optimal Security

smith_john
smith_john Posts: 2 Observer
edited August 15 in Device Protection

Hello Everyone 🤗,

After using F-Secure SAFE to earn a time, I'm quite pleased with both its features and general functionality. But since I'm generally concerned about security, I'm constantly seeking for methods to improve and maximise my online safety.

I'm contacting you today because I'd appreciate any guidance on configuring F-Secure SAFE to provide optimal protection without significantly sacrificing system usability or speed. I have the following specific queries:

Which F-Secure SAFE settings or features are the most important and should always be activated for maximum security?🤔
Knowing which features offer the strongest defence against new threats such a ransomware Phishing, and zero- day attacks is something I'm very interested in learning.

Do you suggest adjusting any of the more sophisticated or lesser-known features in F-Secure SAFE?🤔
If there are any particular configurations that go above and beyond what is standard and can provide an extra degree of security, please let me know.

How can system performance and security be balanced?🤔
I've noticed on sometimes that some security applications can cause the machine to lag. How can robust security and preserving optimal system performance be best balanced?

Any advice on how to manage several devices' copies of F-Secure SAFE?🤔
I use Windows as well as Android and iOS devices to use F-Secure SAFE. Are there recommended methods for overseeing and harmonising security configurations among various google cloud platform?

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Accepted Answer

• trimulya
    trimulya Posts: 7 Explorer
    Answer ✓

I did not change any configuration on my F-Secure SAFE. But since it comes with a VPN and password manager, I always use them.

VPN will help you to add a security layer to your internet connection

The password manager will help your passwords complex and unique for every credential you have.