Shuhua Posts: 2 New Member

as title.

I already have 3 license.

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 355 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Shuhua

We welcome you to our forum and thank you for your post.

Regarding the possibility to increase the number of protected devices when you have already purchased a license, it is generally possible in two cases:

1. When you renew the license because it is expiring. It is then possible to choose the number of protected devices.

2. Right after you purchase a license and activate it in your My F-Secure account. Under the Subscription tab, you can select Buy more and buy protection for additional devices.

The reason why you can only buy additional protection in these two situations (when you renew your license, or right after you purchase it) is the restriction that the license expiration date can only be one for all devices.

However, to meet the needs of our customers, if you need protection for additional devices and the Buy More option is currently unavailable on your account, our customer support can come to the rescue.

I will be happy to help you extend the protection to additional devices. To do so, I will contact you in a private message on our forum, as I will need some details about your account and license. We will then be able to work out all the details.

Best regards.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers

Pricing & Product Info