Hur laddar jag ner F-Secure Total till min windows 10 pro

leo55su73
leo55su73 Posts: 2 New Member

Jag var tvungen att ta bort appen F- Secure från min Windows 10 för den gjorde så jag inte kom ut på internet längre när jag starta upp datorn på morgonen nu kan jag inte ladda ner den till min dator längre fast jag betalade för två år till i går ?

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 355 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @leo55su73

We welcome you to our forum and thank you for your post. I just wanted to clarify at the outset that currently communication on our forum is in Finnish and English.

Before you proceed with the installation of F-Secure, please make sure that you have installed all the latest Windows updates.

Then proceed with the installation according to the instructions below:

1. Log in to My F-Secure with your account username and password.
    2. Select Add device.
    3. Choose whose device you want to protect, then select Continue.
    4. Select This computer to install the product on your current device.
    5. Select Download for Windows to get the installation package.

Note: If you are using Windows 11 in S mode, it allows only apps from Microsoft Store. To be able to download our installation package, you need to switch out of S mode. For information on how to switch out of S mode, see the following Microsoft support article: Switching out of S mode in Windows. Note also that if you switch out of S mode, you'll need to keep using the standard version of Windows 11.

• Launch the downloaded installation package.

The F-Secure product setup page opens.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers

• kafritid
    kafritid Posts: 1 New Member

My laptop crashed and is now fixed but in "My secure" I can´t go futher to step 3. How to reload F-secure again?