No discount for old subscribers

Jallu111
Jallu111 Posts: 1 New Member

I was about to renew for my subscription. The sum was way more than what is in f-secure page and other discount pages. Really? Why you ask more money for old subscribers? That's why I didn't continue my subscription but chose free virus protection instead.

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jallu111 ,

Thank you for your feedback and for considering renewing your subscription with us.

We understand your concerns regarding the renewal pricing. It's important to note that our pricing reflects the comprehensive and reliable virus protection we provide. Our service stands out due to several key features.

First, our virus protection software uses cutting-edge technology to detect and neutralize a wide range of threats, including viruses, malware, ransomware, and phishing attempts. We offer real-time scanning and monitoring to ensure that your devices are continuously protected against new and emerging threats. Our team constantly updates the software to combat the latest threats, and these updates are automatically applied, ensuring your protection is always up-to-date. Additionally, our subscription plans often include coverage for multiple devices, allowing you to protect all your devices under one plan. We also provide dedicated customer support to help you with any issues or questions you might have, with our team available to assist you promptly and effectively.

While we understand that free virus protection options are available, they often lack the comprehensive security features and support that our paid service offers. Investing in our subscription ensures you receive full and reliable protection, giving you peace of mind.

If you prefer, you also have the option to purchase the renewal from a third-party reseller. These resellers guarantee the same functionality and support that you would receive if you renewed directly through us.

We hope this explanation clarifies the value and benefits of our service. If you have any further questions or if there’s anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

In case of further question, feel free to contact me.

Best regards.